One Step Checkout Version 1.9
WhyOne Step Checkoutis so Powerful?
Works amazingly fine on all Magento versions 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9 and compatible with all Magento themes
Ability to auto detect city, country on the checkout page to speed up the process of the product purchase
Supports all payment gateways of Magento which can benefit users with different payment options
Developed with multilingual options to help customers translate orders to their preferred language during checkout
Websites powered withOne Step Checkout
Customers who are impressed!
For The Store Owners
- Supports default Magento Gift Options
- Multi-Language support
- "Geo IP" feature - Automatically detects the country and city.
- Option to place the checkout page in the cart page itself - the checkout page can be made available in cart page (below the cart page) or the checkout page can be made available in a separate page after checking the cart page.
- Enable or Disable Discount coupons on checkout page.
- Set default shipping and payment methods.
- Edit checkout title and description.
- Enable/disable fields like Company, Country, City, Telephone, Fax, Region, Street or zip.
- Easy-to-customize the design of “onestepcheckout extension” with separate CSS and layout form.
- Edit title and content for “Terms And Conditions”
- Enable or Disable Onestepcheckout in cart page.
- Enable or Disable Comment, Terms and Condition and Geo IP.
For Your Customers
- Add multiple products to the shopping cart and complete the purchase in just one transaction.
- Subscribe to Newsletter from the checkout page.
- Check and agree to "Terms and Conditions" before placing the order
- Default shipping and payment methods will be auto-selected in checkout
- Customers can comment before placing the order.
- Ajax Popup for Login and Forgot Password
- Apply promotion/coupon code directly in the checkout page.
- Address book to save addresses and use as and when required during checkout.
- Auto-update - saves time for customers to fill in data such as prices, total, taxes, etc., when customer changes the shipping/payment method.
- Automatically updates shipping rates when customers target a city, state, country, or zip code.
- Customers can register in the checkout page itself.
- The customers can purchase as a “guest” or “registered user”