It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 6:33 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:57 am 

When clicking on another user's page and selecting the Report flag, it disappears. Therefore a user is never able to report another user.

I'm not getting any support on the support forum with this or other bugs I have reported. I'll submit a separate forum for each of the additional bugs I have found. Hopefully apptha will start responding. If I email them, they just tell me I have to purchase support since my 6 months has expired. Not sure why I should have to purchase support when I'm just wanting their bugs fixed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:41 am 

Hi,

In social pinboard, by default there is option to report other users pin images and it is not possible to report other user. Please share the exact issue and site link so that we will assist accordingly.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm 

When you hover over the report flag, when you move away from it the list of options disappears. Therefore you can never report a user because once the mouse leaves the reportFlag, it disappears. I have fixed this bug myself since replies are not on a timely basis.

<span class="flag" style="cursor:pointer;" onmouseout="bloguserhide();" onmouseover="bloguser();">&nbsp;</span>

I removed onmouseout="bloguserhide();"

Report this post