It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:59 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: issue with a frontend
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 am 

I have a problem with the extension had version 1.2 but the counter had stopped working, it appeared the legend of "days, hours, minutes" but nothing appeared to numbers, then what I did was upgrade to the latest version which is 1.4, but now everything would disappear completely, then uninstall the plugin and re-installed from magento connect, and went to the original file paths and go to my custom theme folder, which are the routes:

/app/design/frontend/mytheme/default/layout/timer.xml
/App/design/frontend/mytheme/default/template/timer
/Skin/frontend/mytheme/default/timer

But still the timer appear, if I have special price products and also the extension is enabled in System> Settings> price countdown,

Here the strange thing is that if I see the source code already on the page, if you are putting the code of the plugin, because I get a comment from <! - Condition for Timer Controllers goes here ->

But then nothing appears, and if I turn off the extension from configurations magento, no longer appears that, like I'm running the extension but does not recognize that the product has a special price, even if they have since magento, then I want to see If you can help

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:27 am 

Hi cainraziel,

The Issue may be due to two following reasons.Kindly check with below cases
1)Give the Special Price date from Yesterday.It's for checking with server time.
2)Check with default magento theme.

Report this post