It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:32 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 am 

Hi,

I installed the Facebook Magento App a few days ago and since I installed it, a few things on my website have stopped working, such as:

- Paypal option has disappeared from checkout so my customers can't pay for their order.
- If I am logged in and go to checkout, I get redirected back to the cart when before I get to select my shipping method.
- Contact form has stopped working and it doesn't allow you to submit the form.

I have a lot of errors in my system.log and exception.log files that mention the Facebook App - for example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Gclone/Facebookapp/Model/Standard.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/local:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/community:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/core:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

2013-03-26T06:05:52+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Gclone/Facebookapp/Model/Standard.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have submitted a support ticket yesterday. Can someone please get back to me ASAP as I need to get this fixed for my client today.

Thank you,
Danielle

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 am 

Hi,

We have reviewed your support tickets and noticed that all your submitted problems has been resolved. Since it is the forum, we are unable to share the technical steps here which we have done to resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Shalini R

Report this post