Apptha Marketplace, the Magento script which has powered 1000+ multi-vendor stores across the web, has now got a plenty of cool updates following the 1.7 version which focused more on improving seller subscriptions.
This time, the improvements focus on providing a better experience and convenience for all – admin, sellers and users.
What’s in for administrators?
- Global Commission allows administrators to set commissions for products for which a specific commission has not been set.
- Admin can provide subscriptions for sellers on ‘Monthly’ and ‘Yearly’ basis.
- Universal shipping price set by the admin applies for all the products which have not been provided a shipping price by sellers.
- Admin can contact one or many sellers via a bulk emailing system.
How do users get a better experience?
- Users can get to compare products belonging to Configurable product type.
Product comparing experience is now more quick with Ajax support.
To minimize loading speed, category loading has been powered by Ajax
- Quick view option for users that lets them add a product to cart in an instant.
- Ajax powered ‘Quick View’ option on each product allows users to instantly add a product to cart.
Why will sellers find the V 1.9 of Apptha’s Marketplace more convenient?
- Custom attributes created by admin can be used by sellers while adding products in the frontend.
YouTube video import option helps users to add videos for their products for demo or promo purposes.
- Sellers can request administrator for commission via a separate emailing system.
This concludes the updates of V 1.9 and there are a lot more to come. Keep watching the space for more updates.. Version 2.0 of Apptha Marketplace script is on its way!!
Write to us on our latest developments in the comment section below or write to email@example.com to get clarified on your queries.