How often do your customers abandon cart? What bothers them the most when landing on your shopping cart page? Check your analytic today and you’d end up with the below data.Of them, a most common reason that leads to 70% checkout problems is lengthy checkout process.
Wish to know what kinds of issues customers confront with that force them to evict the cart?
A few are listed below.
- Pathetic cart designing
- Forced registration
- Lengthy checkout process
- Ambiguous delivery information
- Unclear contact information
- Page refresh when add/delete products
- Out of stock products
You don’t require any pro efforts for this, deploying an extension would do the job for your business: One Step Checkout.
A few benefits your business can enjoy on implementing this extension on your site include:
- Compatibility: Magento versions like 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x
- Auto updates: Shipping cost for city, state, country, zip code
- Auto form fill: Customers can fill data like prices, total, taxes, etc.
- Guest login: Customers can login as guests and purchase products
- Geo IP: Auto detects customer’s country and city
- Ajax: Zero page load when uploading or deleting products
- Coupon code: Include coupon code option directly on checkout page
Why not implement this extension on your website and improve the customer conversions? Kick start your ebusiness success with One Step Checkout extension to offer customers a bewildering shopping experience via simplified checkout process.
To learn more about this product and to download it, click here:
To check out the functionality of the product, click here: